Digital labels for museum specimens.
Built to overcome spatial limitations and enhance label content, the digital labels app runs on tablets positioned in front of exhibit cases. Users can select a specimen to learn more about it, zoom in on photos for a closer look at its hidden details, and digitally rotate the specimen to see sides that would otherwise be facing away from the visitor. Content is editable via a content management system and is flexible enough to use for everything from museum to retail settings.
- Rich content (formatted text, photo, video, and more)
- Adaptable to new collections
- 360º specimen views
- Reduced visual clutter vs. printed labels
- High-quality, zoomable images for detailed specimens
- Built-in content management system for modifying and adding labels